Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Tonight I'm playing along with Lauren!




1.   One of my happiest moments ever was....
when my husband woke me up one Sunday morning 
and asked if I wanted to go to church with him. This was something I had prayed and prayed for, and something that I trusted would happen at the right time. 


2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are...
something that are beautiful when there is love between two people. It
doesn't matter what size the wedding is, where it's at, or how fancy.  



3.  This summer...
has flown by and I can't believe July is almost over. Before we know it
we will be hanging ornaments and Christmas lights on the tree!


4.  My summer food of choice has been...
lots and lots of strawberries! I think I have bought more strawberries this 
year than any other time ever. I love them!


5.  My summer uniform has been...
my swim suit! On weekends, we usually head to my in laws and hang out with 
them around the pool. I love it!




6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose...
a beach house that was right on the ocean. I would spend every day laying on the beach
with my Slacker radio playing and a ton of magazines.


7.  My summer anthem is ...
Good Life by One Republic. I have all I need. A wonderful husband, a home....I am truly blessed! 
 

Thank goodness the weekend
is here! 

7 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

What a sweet Fill in the Blank :)

I agree that this summer has flown by so stinkin' fast; however, I cannot WAIT to be hanging lights on a tree :D Winter is my favorite time of the year.

Nicole said...

Oh! I love this! I might "fill in the blank" too! I love "Good Life" too! I actually was playing it on my ipod (and possibly dancing too lol) while I was cooking dinner tonight :)

Chloe said...

Hi there!
I'm Chloe from My New Life as a Housewife!
Thanks for your sweet comment! And for following!
I'm your new follower!
Your blog is so cute!!

Samantha said...

i smiled at your happiest moment. that really is happy :)

Amy Rene said...

love all of your answers! so sweet :)

stopping by from the link up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Lin said...

I couldn't agree more on the fact that summer has seriously just flown by! I was looking at a calendar the other day & couldn't believe it's almost Christmas...time to start saving :/

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Amber said...

I love your take on weddings.. so true!