Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Four times a bridesmaid...and twice the maid of honor.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Depends...I have a habit of playing 
the game Alchemy on my phone.
It's very addicting, and definitely gets my eyes heavy!

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Oh wow. I'd love to travel the world and see 
Europe, Switzerland....Egypt...
there's so many random places I'd love to see.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I love being on the water, in the water, or by the water.
Put me on a boat, in a pool, by the beach...
or evening fishing on a lake...
I love it. I'm all smiles. Promise! :)

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I was the child who wanted to be various things at once.
From a talk show host to a teacher...to thinking it
would be fun to be a garbage lady and ride on the back of
a truck.  And no...counting money was my worst nightmare in
grade school, so I never imagined I would make that as a career
{being a banker}

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A nice, big, beautiful screened in porch with beautiful wicker furniture,and a ton of potted plants. A huge laundry room....{ours is very small},
and massive master bedroom where the hubs 
and I could retreat to for the evening.
 
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I'm thinking leftovers...but haven't quite decided on it yet.
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, 
what would they find you doing?
We might not even be home! 
But if we were, my love and I might be outside in the yard...
or be watching something on Netflix.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
About 32 dollars is the usual amount.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Take a nice, hot shower...

5 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Haha! I LOVE your blog design! I LOVE sunflowers or anything that resembles one!
Thanks for popping over... I was happy to take hot showers to relax... until my daughter learned to open the door! No relaxation when I'm yelling GET OUTTA THAT! haha!

Zara said...

Traveling the world is what I'd do if I had a vacation with all expenses paid. The mister and I are planning on taking a year and doing just that, of course if we can manage with the money. It would be perfect.

Breanna said...

I love your answer to number 4! I am totally going to have to agree with you on that one!

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

Ah! that's so awesome that you've been in so many weddings - I'd love to hear about them all! I love that your career is totally different than what you thought it would be too - what a great example of how life changes :D

Morgan said...

stopping over via the linkup :-)
i love your blog!! i find it interesting that you wanted to be a garbage lady when you were younger. isn't it funny, the things that go through our heads when we were little kids?
have a great weekend! :-)