Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday






{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I think that there are spirits that walk this earth. Have I come in contact with one? Don't think so.


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
It all depends on the feel of the situation. I try to do as much as I can of both. If it's in a group setting, I don't like to be the main voice of the group...I hate having a spot light put on me. If it's one on one, it just depends. I hate awkward silence.


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
I like sleep...but I hate sleeping too late or I feel like a zombie for the remainder of the day...and besides, nothing is worse than feeling like you've wasted a day away sleeping.


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
I think hip hop. Great exercise I'm sure, and it looks like so much fun. Unfortunately, I look like a drunk idiot when I even attempt to dance.


{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic beverage: Sex on the Beach, or JD Down Home Punch
Non: Arizona Green Tea


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
My hubby, and my two fur babies...Kaci and Buck. {We'll consider them things}


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Oh goodness. What a tough one! I love Maggiano's in down town Nashville. However, we hardly ever go down there, so it's not too often we visit there. It's delicious though!

{eight} who inspires you the most?
Without being cliche'...I'm going to say my husband. He's hard working, he's to the point...and he doesn't let people walk all over him....and he's very goal oriented. If he wants something, he works hard to get it....and I find that the most inspiring.


{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Casey Anthony...Sandra Bullock, and Vince Vaughn


{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals. I love sandals, and flip flops.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmm. Sex on the Beach is DELICIOUS. Sandra Bullock would be one of my first guests too - she seems so sweet and down to earth. And, I LOVE that you said your hubby was the most inspirational - seriously, it's not cheesy, because if he wasn't then there would be a definite problem ;)

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I love the part where you confess to looking like a drunk idiot! Haha! That made me smile. Hip Hop is SUCH a great workout, but I'd like to not being a jiggaly bit while doing it ;D

Amber said...

Mmmm, I love Maggiano's. Definitely one of my faves!

Jessica Renee said...

Oooh I love Maggiano's too!
And I don't think it's cliche at all to say your hubby is your inspiration. That's part of why you chose him, right? ;)

oh and HELLO miss thang did you get a new layout? I love it!