Thursday, June 30, 2011

Show Us Your : Job

...also known as my home away from home.

If you can't tell from the picture...
I am a bank teller.

I love my job...in fact when I got out of being a teller,
and went in to selling bank products at an insurance place..
I missed being a teller.

As any other job...it can be stressful.
With this work field, when you deal with people's money...
it's like dealing with their baby.

And along with stressful, it can be very dirty.
It's a known fact that at least 90% of currency has traces of cocaine 
found on it...and not to mention everything else
you can think of known to man kind. 
{gag}



With that being said....
in my work station Lysol Spray and Hand sanitizer are must haves.
Not to mention my fan that is turned on at all times of the day.


And I can't forget this handsome man looking my way constantly.
This is my most favorite picture of him...
taken at the Chattanooga Aquarium during our dating days.
{sigh}



So that's pretty much where I sit and stand am every day during the week.

And what I say 467,906,201 times a day is....

"Hi, how can help you today??"

4 comments:

mama marchand said...

I think bank tellers are awesome. :)

Sarah said...

No way, cocaine?! Yuck! And I can only imagine the other things.

Jessica Renee said...

I have a similar fan at my desk too! And it is ALWAYS on! lol... I had no idea about cocaine! I would be sanitizing the heck out of myself and desk 24/7! haha

Krista said...

I used to be a teller too! Loved the interaction with people, hated having to push opening more checking accounts. Alas it was a good job though. Glad you like yours!