Saturday, June 4, 2011

An Old Chatty Album

I was browsing through photos on our desktop computer...

and found an old album of pictures from when the hubs and I were dating.

It contained pictures of when we took a day trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium.






I loved looking at these pictures...

because it makes me think that just because

we have a mortgage now,

bills to pay...

and life to tend to....

doesn't mean we can't have our fun now.

And honestly, I can't think of any other person I'd rather spend it with.

I love you, Lovey!

3 comments:

The Branches said...

So sweet! I love these pictures and you are so right....don't let "life" get in the way of having fun! SO NICE TO "MEET" YOU :) :) :)

Mrs. Parker said...

What fun pictures! And you're RIGHT! I recently was thinking something very similar -- adult married life doesn't need to be boring! Just need to find the fun things to do together again! :)

Katie @ On the Banks of Squaw Creek said...

Aw, how cute! Looking back at the dating days is bittersweet!