Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Newbie on Board

So I gave in to the temptation
{knowing I was already addicted 
to enough
things in my life...
ahem, blogging...face book}}

to the craze of Pinterest.

Oh let me count the ways things I love.



                                                                          Source: chroniclebooks.com via Pinterest on Pinterest





 

                                                                          Source: beccacc.tumblr.com via Pinterest on Pinterest


                                                                             Source: google.com via Pinterest on Pinterest



                                                                                 Source: justbblog.com via Amber on Pinterest



                                                                          Source: vshu.tumblr.com via Bailey on Pinterest




 


                                                                                          Source: net-a-porter.com via Pinterest on Pinterest




                                                      So I'm officially addicted to this thing.
                                                       How can I can tell??

                                                              Because it's past my bedtime...
                                                           and my eyes are burning from staring
                                                           at the computer screen very p-interesting boards.

                                                         {{sigh}} 

6 comments:

mama marchand said...

Find me on there! I'm also an addict. ;)

Diana said...

I keep reading about this!! Do I dare!?!? :)

Elizabeth said...

@Diana...go for it! I just started tonight...so I'm still learning, but I'm already in love with it! :)

Jessica Renee said...

YES! It's so so much fun! :)

Sarah said...

It really is addicting. I discovered it recently too.

Annie said...

haha. LOVE the first picture. i was just ranting about folding fitted sheets on twitter last night. and love the third picture... i LOVE postcards and letters and all things related to the post office.