Monday, June 6, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I was thinking I'd link up with the awesome Carissa for......

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 

Today was a busy day at work. 
Which I'm not complaining because when you're
there from 7:45 to 6 at night...
it makes it seem like it goes by just a tad bit faster.



I'm still praying for justice to be served in the trial of Casey Anthony.
A lot of evil is in this case, and I pray that
the Lord intervenes and that the truth will come out as
to what happened to this precious baby girl.


I made Chicken and Dumplings for dinner...
and I gotta say I wasn't impressed.
I don't think those will be a staple in this house.


They may not be Barbies, baby dolls or blocks that I find myself repeatedly
picking up....but I will say I have tripped and almost fallen 
over plastic steaks, chewy snow men,
and peanut butter bones more than I can count.




Happy Monday, friends!

3 comments:

Simplegirl said...

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm so glad that you did, otherwise I may have missed your blog on Misc. Mon. I love your MM link up and love your blog, it is beautiful. I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the week!

jennifer / my little adventures said...

elizabeth,

thanks for stopping by the blog! :)
xo,
jennifer

Jamie said...

I was almost obsessed with the case of that sweet little girl. I lived in Florida at the time it was all happening, and I prayed for her family every day. It's so hard to be a mom and see other families going through situations like this. I, like you, pray justice will be served and that Casey will get the punishment, but also the help, that she needs.