Monday, June 27, 2011

Miscellany Monday - Pet Peeve Edition

Today's my favorite day in blog land because I just love linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday!

And something else I am so excited about...is my sweet friend, Kristi created her new blog...go check it out and give her some love! :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 

 1.Our landscaping. 
I really think it could look great if things were moved around 
and placed differently. It's something we definitely want to do one day.
See that cute little butterfly stepping stone? My sweet sister made that for me.
I love it. 



2. Scary clouds.
I'm not too fond of the weather that has been 
 happening in our neck of the woods lately.
This was a picture I snapped on our way home from lunch
Sunday. The clouds were so low it looked as if we were going to 
drive right in to them. Blue skies and sunshine, where art thou?




 3. Seriously, babe? Seriously.
I know there are plenty of things I do that drive my husband crazy.
Like leaving the kitchen cabinets open after I'm done getting whatever I need out 
of them...or my not so tidy passenger side seat.
But seriously...when one shaves his face, wipe the freaking whiskers up!
I'm tempted to do what my bestie did, and place them nicely in his toothbrush. 


 



4. Sweet reminders.
My hubs gave me the sweetest audio card for my birthday...
and I keep it at my desk at work for days when things
aren't going too great. I can open it up, and hear the cheesy fabulous
song that it plays. Oh how I love him.




5. Wednesday's appointment. 
Wednesday I go for my Stress test and Echo exam. I'm really not nervous,
just ready to get it over with. Hopefully it won't last too long.
Speaking of appointments, my dad goes Friday for his double knee replacement surgery.
Thank you for all the prayers thus far...but please continue to pray.


6. Fabulous movie review.
I watched this movie on Sunday while the hubs was out golfing...
I loved it so much, I'm making my love watch it with me again.
Keeping up with the Jones' 
becomes a reality in this movie. 


Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. 

Happy Monday, friends!

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Oh my gosh! Kevin and I were just talking about my habit of leaving kitchen cupboard doors open! Too funny :) Yet another thing we have in common!

Kristi Andersen said...

Thanks for the shout out! ;)

Syndal said...

ugh I hate whiskers in the sink!

Amber said...

My boyfriend always leaves his whiskers in the sink too, ugh! I make him wipe them away before I will use the sink. Gross!