Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lookey Lookey!!! :)

Friends...

There's nothing like opening up a comment I get from a reader, and not being able to reply back.

I feel like I look like I am avoiding, or being snobby.

I love getting comments...

but some of them I can't reply back to.

Check this out (I had to do mine too, because I didn't realize it for the longest time either)..

make this minor adjustment...and we can chat all day {through email of course!}





{{ENTER EMAIL IN THE COMMENT NOTIFICATION BOX}}

Let me know if you need any help! :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

And since I know you'll see this on your email, make sure you come check out my giveaways. Two this week!

Jessica Renee said...

hehe I did a post similar to this a while back too! :p I love being able to reply back by e-mail!

the workaholic momma said...

This is an awesome post - the worst is when you write back a meaningful response or try to answer a question only to realize at the end its a "no-response."

BARBIE said...

So important! Thank you for sharing!