Friday, June 17, 2011

I Confess....

I'm joining in a little late this evening....
but like it's always been said...

Better late than never.



Photobucket


I confess that I love having my brother, Michael here in town. He flew in for a few days from California...and I'm wishing he would stay!




I confess that I am looking forward to Sunday at church. I missed last weekend since I was out of town, and I'm ready to be back.

I confess that every year since day one...I have gotten my hubs a Father's day card from the puppies. Okay, since typing this...I sound like a complete freak, and should probably think about deleting this confession. However, it does bring a smile to his face the silly things I write "from them".

I confess I am praying like crazy for this man...also known as my dad. Monday morning he is having Double Knee Replacement surgery. He's in good hands, but like anything else..we need prayers.



I confess I am ready to go on another vacation.

I confess that it's way past my bedtime. I'm so old.

3 comments:

Stephy said...

I think it's adorable that you give your man a card from the puppies! It's fun & unique.

A Day in the Life... said...

I'll be thinking/praying for your dad tomorrow. Hope all goes well! :)

Shannon said...

This will make you not feel so weird. My husband talks to the dogs on holidays, "What do you want to give mommy for (mother's day, valentine's day, christmas, etc)", I don't know that we've ever given each other cards but I swear he carries on imagenary converstations with them, it's one of his cute/quirky traits, but gets annoying when he says "tell Mommy you want her to feed you/clean the kitchen/pick up her shoes, etc", lol.