Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day...Part 2.

I loved this whole entire weekend.

Things seriously couldn't have been any better....well, I take that back. If only we had the whole entire family together, that would have made it even better {which rarely happens}.

The church sermon was really good, and I say that because it left me thinking which led to the hubs and I conversing about it.

Obviously it was geared towards fathers, but it branched out from our Lord being a merciful and forgiving Father...and with that, are we merciful and forgiving with others?

{The other day I told myself that I was from that day forward going to love harder, forgive and forget more...and be the best person I could be. That carrying around bitterness was taking minutes away from myself and the relationships with others. And I gotta tell ya...this is the happiest I have been in a long time. I gave it all to God...and being back in church is so fulfilling and rewarding.}

After we left church we took his parent's and little Cameron out to lunch.






Cameron get's cuter and cuter every time I see him.

The rest of the day has consisted of a little cleaning, then some pool time and now blogging while the laundry is going.

I must say the weekends are never long enough anymore.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! and I agree, weekends aren't long enough!!!

Mrs. Parker said...

I so agree -- weekends need a drastic extension! :)