Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Bull & Whistle

If you're ever in Nashville...and decide to venture out a little bit...drive about 30 minutes east to a little town called Lebanon.

There is a place called The Bull & Whistle, which is in an old mill {just imagine the cool atmosphere}...that has some great food and live music.

Last night, a friend of ours, J.C. Andersen was doing a show...and he is amazing. Seriously.

His wife, Kristi and I go way back to church and school days...and reconnected at the church we both go to now.

We had the best time singing, and laughing...just hanging out.

The pictures aren't the best...but I'm so glad I snapped some.







Ps. If you ever do come this way...
shoot me an email!





1 comment:

Jessica Renee said...

That looks like so much fun! :) I hope to visit Nashville very soon, I've always wanted to!