Sunday, June 26, 2011

Because...

Last Tuesday...I mentioned that we had some pretty exciting
news to share...but I couldn't at that point till the hubs
gave me the all clear signal.

Well...the big news was my amazing husband
was promoted to Branch Manager of one of the Lebanon locations
in town. I am so, so proud of his determination and hard work. 
 While I was out with one of my girlfriends yesterday, I decided
to get my hubs a little something just to let him know how thankful
I was for him. It was nothing big, but something 
I knew would bring a smile
to his face.

I love the Bath & Body Works Outlet store. They always have super cheap sales,
and a whole lot of everything.


The most expensive thing{s} I bought were the 2 large candles which were 10 bucks. 
They burn for a super long time, and their scent always last for a while.

The little basket on the right I got for my honey. Hair & Body Wash 
{which smells amazing},
a tube of shaving cream 
{it's like what they use in the old timey barber shops},
and a bottle of stress lotion 
{hence new job and possible stress and pressure this week}.


 


And can you believe this candle holder was .75??!!!
I love it. I figured I could even use it for cotton balls or
some knick knacks in the kitchen.


I was quite pleased with my little shopping extravaganza.

Whelp..
I'm off to watch a movie ESPN with my love!
{{He owes me for this one!}}

Night friends!

8 comments:

BARBIE said...

That's so exciting for your husband!

KM said...

Congrats to your hubs, how exciting! You had a major score while shopping! Love all your finds.

~KM

KM said...

Congrats to your hubs, how exciting! You had a major score on your shopping trip! Love all your finds.

~KM

Amber said...

Very exciting! Congrats to your hubby! :)

mama marchand said...

Congrats to the hubby! That is FABULOUS news! :)

Jessica Renee said...

That's such awesome news, congrats to your hubby!

Krista said...

Congrats to your man!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations for your sweet husband!