Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Linking up with Leigh Ashley tonight...
and I think you should too!






 
 
{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on? 
The guy I was sorta kinda dating invited me on a weekend trip with another couple...
and my kinda dating guy's ex-girlfriend.
Awful. Awful. Awful.



{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Oh goodness. This one takes some thought.
Let's go with Princess Kate Middleton.
I love her.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Any! I love cheese. I love Muenster cheese.



{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes. Her name was Mrs. Coon. She was an older lady who smelled.



{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My sister, Angela.





{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
No.
{I really feel like I should elaborate on why, but I don't know why.}



{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Oh goodness.



{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes...but every time I do, I remember how much it hurts!


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes. It's not constant though.



{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Last Saturday. I laid down at 1:30ish...and woke up around 5.
I needed it though.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I miss Katie!!!!!! (and even Ms. Lucy....I can picture you doing the imitation of her right now, lol)

Sarah said...

Good answers!!

Zara said...

I love Princess Kate as well! :-) She seems so down to Earth and I LOVE the way she dresses!

<3

So glad you stopped by so I could discover your fantastic blog! :-)

Han said...

There's quite a few people who put Kate Middleton for this weeks Wee Bit - it's really cool - she's very popular it seems lol.

Halle said...

I thought about Kate Middleton too but then I'd have to fly across the ocean and I'm just not ready for that. :)

Breanna said...

Wow! We both said Kate Middleton :) It must be fate :) Love your blog! Thanks for following mine! I will follow yours as well :)