Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

It feels good to be back in the swing of things in blog land.

I feel like I haven't linked up with Leigh Ashley in forever!






 
{one} do you watch the history channel? 
if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes. I love Pawn Stars and American Pickers


{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Paint or spend time with my love watching movies.
 
{three} what does your dream house look like?
I love older homes that are completely 
refinished and updated. 




via


{four} what state were you born in?
Florida


{five} do you have a change jar? 
if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
We do..and it's slowly starting to accumulate some coins.
Once it gets full...I think it would be nice to use it for a vacation!
 


 
 
{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
My blog. 
 


{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
I love biscuits and gravy. 
 


{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
I will always remember our trip our west with my mom.
We had a great time, and some pretty funny memories came from
that trip.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
When I do drink it, I like creamer and that's it.
 
{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
When I was younger, I did Glamour Shots when I got my braces off.

4 comments:

Halle said...

Awesome wee bit! Man, I'm really starting to love these!
LOVE those houses!! I like the old craftsman style houses too with the built-ins.

♡ Ambrosia said...

ahhhh glamour shots! What fun! I was never able to get them! You should totally post a picture on your blog ;]

Sarah said...

Those dream houses sound awesome! I also love your coin jar - what a great way to keep so much change, and what a great thing to use it for :D And glamour shots sound like so much fun!

mama marchand said...

We looooooooooove Pawn Stars. Addicted. Totally.