Thursday, May 19, 2011

To be Quite Honest...

...the more I sign on to my blog and see how my followers have dwindled...

the more it pisses me off the whole situation with my last blog.

And to make it more frustrating, when I sign on to my original blog with the original URL...

it's fine. Not one "suspicious threat" from Norton Antivirus pops up.

For a slight, itty bitty second I thought about changing back to the original blog...

but the thought of doing everything over again gives me a headache.

I would really love to tell a white lie to y'all and say that the number of followers really does not phase me.

I love knowing that people are interested in my life, and in what I write...

so a huge thank you to those that have come on over and followed me.

That seriously makes me smile.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I started following after the whole Norton debacle, but I love your blog so far and I am the same way about followers. I just started my blog a few months ago, so I am just getting started, but it is hard when you feel like people aren't reading what you put out there. Hope the followers start to pick up!

http://livingonthedreamsofbutterflies.blogspot.com/

- Jessi - said...

I'm following! I have realized I lost 2 followers today. I know how you feel.

Ashley said...

I am a new follower :)

Feel free to pop by mine and say hello ;)

Megan said...

that would be really frustrating! I was following your old blog and per your instructions, I hopped on over here so I can keep up with you :)

Ummmm...if you can see your old blog, maybe try to take the time to visit your old followers and leave a comment inviting them to your new blog?

Heather said...

I'm here! And I FINALLY added you to my blog roll! Good Lord now I don't have to go to my favorites every.time. blah blah blah....
Anyway, I'm here! :)

KM said...

I am now following your blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment so I could come check you out!

~KM
BLOG~ SAHMingitontheplains.blogspot.com
TWITTER~ @CMsmommy

Monica said...

No clue what happeneed with your old blog, but I came to yours after you commented on my GTKY. And now I'm a follower! (And as much as I try to say followers on my blog don't matter, it stings a little when I see that number go down..)

mama marchand said...

I agree about commenting on your old followers' blogs and letting them know you've moved!