Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Stuff

Tonight is WWE Monday Night Raw...

 and my hubs is consumed with it.

He's got his belts close by, and he's in awe of these guys.

He makes me laugh.

This pic taken when we were dating. He'd kill me if he knew I put this on here.


Maybe I'm just easily entertained...

or maybe a little envious that I didn't come up with the ideas for these little gadgets...

but seriously, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself or maybe my entire workplace.

Neck Magic Air Cushion


I went to my Cardiologist appointment this morning.

Everything looked alright as in my EKG was fine, and my blood pressure was good.

I have to go back on Monday for a Echo and Stress test.

Basically with weight loss and exercise, my blood pressure should be a lot better.

And as of the chest pains...doctor said that's from just everyday stress and emotions that I carry with me.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers....:)


This girl makes me smile.

My sister...who has seriously become one of my best friends.

She makes me laugh everyday...and when I need someone to call when my little world gets crazy...she's my person.


I love her so much!


Since basically having to change my diet or else...

if I absolutely don't have time to run home on my lunch...

I make my choice of lunch....a regular Veggie sub from Lenny's.


So addicting, and so very delicious!


Hope everyone has a great night! :)

1 comment:

tricia said...

I'm so glad your appointment went well! :)