Monday, May 23, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 

1. Mornings.  This is what it looks like when I'm being woken up. Buck jumping sky high
on the bed and Kaci going for his ankle 
{do dogs even have ankles? Anyways. You get the point}




2. Sweet pictures. My sister sent me this picture in a text today. It's
my mom and I at my Nana's house. I had to of been like 6 or 7 here.
And I hate I'm blinking. 


3. I heart this man. Even though you can't really see his face,
I took it and saved it. 



3. Coach purses are worth crying over...especially if they 
get chewed on. I'm surprised I never mentioned this before. About a month ago, Buck
decided he wanted to use my Coach purse as a chew toy. I'm seriously surprised he's still running
around...let alone walking.



4. Looks heavenly. Sitting at the red light in front of Kroger's,
I snapped this picture of the sky. It was so gorgeous.




4 comments:

mama marchand said...

Oh, the Coach situation ... makes me hurt for you. I'm a Coach girl myself (outlet & gifted). :)

Megan said...

Oh no. No coach bag should ever be treated that way.

And the sunshine rays...amazing!

PamJ said...

noooo not a chewed purse! but i must say, he has quite the palette ;)
and WOW gorgeous sky photo. love it...

jennifer @ what would jen do said...

oooooooh If one of my dogs chewed one of my coaches, i don't even know what i would do. i guess hope they chewed one of the ones I wasn't too fond of anymore.....