Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Recap

What a nice, long weekend we had at our house!

We had a wonderful time yesterday spent over at my father in law's house.

It was a bit different this year considering my sweet momma in law was out of town to Washington.

So instead of the usual big family gathering...

it was just the 3 of us....hubs, his dad, and me.


(via)

We spent a lot of time in this.....


and made lots of this!




But throughout it all....

we remembered the real reason we were able to do this.

Thank you to all the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for our freedom!

Psss...I'm loving my new blog design! Whatcha think??!

4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my - that ice cream looks delish!!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend!!!

Zara said...

Sometimes the quite holidays with a few close family and friends are the best. :-)

Heather said...

cute new look! I like!

mama marchand said...

I LOVE the new design. :)