Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovey Dovey.

I'm feeling lovey dovey tonight.

And no silly....my husband's not here at that moment.
{Come to think of it...he will be shortly. Wink}

Just kidding.

Anyways.

I tried a new recipe tonight...
and it ended up pretty good.

I was surprised because when I mixed up the mayo
{don't gag..it's a vital part, I think?}
and the Ranch Dressing powder, I about died at how it smelled.
{Recipe to come later along with the other one I said I would post}

 I wish I would have taken a picture so my hubs could have
asked, "why are you taking a picture of your dinner?".

Last night I purchased my first blog template package.
And I'm excited!
It should be done by this weekend!
Let me just say I love her and her designs!

I came across this today while browsing online...
and now I want to see it. I'm hoping I can find it on Netflix.

{via}

Yes, yes, yes. Anne of Green Gables.
A classic series that I could watch over and over and over again.
{We are such kindred spirits...}

The hubs and I have recently become Blue Bell junkies. Well, recently as in
several months ago. I swore to myself I would never pay that much for ice cream,
but seriously...we tasted it, and there's no going back for us.
The new flava of the house, you ask?

: Yum :


Every time I see this hat of my husbands..I can't help but smile.
For one, it brings a ton of memories from our honeymoon
{that's when he got it},
and two...it's a freakin' Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. trucker hat.


Let me just say he looks hot in it...
that's all that matters, right?

I am still in love with the name Kennedy for a little girl.
However, the hubs is not.
I'm still pushing for it.
I don't know why considering I'm not even pregnant, or trying
to get pregnant...but one needs to be prepared, right??

This week is Psych Week on Discovery Health.
Shows like My Strange Addiction is on everyday...and I love it!
Tonight...a girl was addicted to eating chalk and cigarette ashes.
No joke.
The other girl was addicted to taking laxatives...
like 150 laxatives a day.
It's sad...and I feel bad saying I love that stuff...
but it's just so interesting to me.

Okay...I'll stop rambling now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

Hubby's now home. Wink.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got my first template too! Where did you get yours from?

Megan said...

Eh. I don't do ranch flavors at all.

But I do like the name Kennedy. There's still time to convince him :)

Oooh, where'd you buy your blog design from?

Alely said...

love blue bell icecream! it's the bomb!

Heather said...

My girls name was...Meredith.
*sigh* YOu can have it now, I don't need it anymore. LOL

Diana said...

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!

sorry for the caps.. but i'm THAT excited! lol

I must you tube her!!

aleasa said...

i LOVE blue bell banana pudding.. oh my goodness, i miss the south!

amy said...

Ooh, I love the Anne of Green Gables series!!