Friday, May 6, 2011

Just What I Needed

First and foremost....

a huge thank you to all the sweet comments and messages you gave me over my last post...whether it one a direct comment on here, via Facebook or in real life {ya, know...like real life?!}...it seriously made me feel ten times better.

I attempted to make my very first vlog post even though I felt like a high pitched Southern but unfortunately I haven't yet figured out how to upload it on here. Working on it though.

*****


Tonight I had fun!

I've mentioned time and time again just how much I love the girls I work with.

They have become girls that I not only consider my co-workers but friends I enjoy spending time with.

Tonight, some of us made our way over to a local Mexican hotspot for some drinks and dinner.






I don't know if it's just me, but I'm wondering if they all look like they are zoned out or something.

I promise we just shared a pitcher.

1 comment:

Paige said...

gah, those drinks look amazing. Makes me wish I could drink one. ha!
Time with coworkers and friends can cure everything!