Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting to Know You

 
1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
I love picnics if it involves picnic tables. I'm not a fan of sitting on a blanket on the ground. Not too comfy.
 
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Gonna say neither.  
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
I could use both right about now. I would say the shopping spree because we could use a new bedroom suite and mattress.
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Gross. I'm with Keely...crickets would have to have a ton of butter and garlic so I couldn't taste the actual cricket. {gag} 
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
I think Amazing Race...because I know Survivor would involve eating things like crickets...
6. would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold. I get nauseous with headaches when I'm hot. 
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
Definitely the beach.

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Oh goodness...my legs. Not shaving your armpits is just plain nasty.

12 comments:

mama marchand said...

Cute photos! :)

Nikki said...

Thanks for stoppin by today! I have to say that I agree with you on the whole Amazing Race so you wouldn't have to eat the crickets! LOL!

Kathy ... better known as Nana said...

Stopping by from GTKY: I hadn't thought about the home improvement store when I passed on the shopping spree. Hmmmm ... I might answer differently now since I'd love to have a kitchen remodel (but won't spend the $ because our kitchen is only 3 y.o. -- we moved into a new house 3 years ago, and while the kitchen is adequate, it's definitely not what I would have chosen). ;-)

 Curly J said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I don't know why I could only think "clothes" when I read shopping spree.. but I LOVE your idea. Using it to decorate our place would be fabulous! I would definitely buy a comfier couch and one of those super soft shaggy family room carpets!

Steph said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Just became a follower of yours too - cute blog and posts! Looking forward to reading more. :)

shopannies said...

I am so much more in favor of picnic on a table than on the ground come read my answers at http://shopanniesblogspot.com I am also a new follower of yours

Destiny said...

you'd go bra-less and panty-less!
brave! lol ;)

I can't be hot either, I turn into one moody bitch...no fun for anyone! Ha

Jackie said...

I'm not a fan of picnics if I have to sit on the ground either. I also prefer the beach. So nice and relaxing!

Carrie said...

I totally agree, not shaving your armpits is nasty - simply un-American! xoxo

Jessica Renee said...

For real. Pit hair is just nasty! lol

Zara said...

I think I'd rather take the escargot over the crickets. They do come in lots of butter and garlic :-)

Rebecca said...

I picked Amazing Race for the same reason! I just don't think I could bring myself to do some of the things they have to do (and EAT!) on Survivor.