Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday!

button 
 
 {so I couldn't find the real GTKY button on my
computer...so I snagged this one off her page}

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
I love getting everything done that needs to be done when the weather sucks outside. But if laundry is done and house is clean...I love watching movies with my love snuggling up on the couch! 

2. what time do you go to bed?
If I have to get up for work the next day, I like to be in the bed no later than 10...and sad to say on the weekends if we're up...10 as well. I'm a creature of habit. 
 
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
I have 1 subscription and that's to Runner's World. I have thought about canceling it though. I want to subscribe to Red Book and Southern Home & Gardens next!
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Lord no.
5. what's your beauty obsession?
I have to have a good cleanser and moisturizer. Gotta prep the canvas or the paint won't matter!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Oh goodness...I'm with Rebekah on this one. Anthropologie would be a must!

7. what's your summer must have?
Cute dresses and sandals/flip flops!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
No and that's something I know would make my life easier, but I do know I would end up changing it the day or night of...which would totally defeat the purpose of planning.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Meal planning does make it easier but I usually only make a couple things I've planned for that week. I usually make it the next week though - it's just nice not having to go to the store for one or two items. I always get some other things to make if I don't stick to the plan. haha

And I just love the title of your blog - so cute! :)

Valene Marie said...

Loved reading your answers :) Flip flops are on my list too!

Have a happy Sunday!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

super cute blog!! I love the canvas/paint saying :)

Raven said...

does no one else subscribe to lousy magazines like US weekly, people and glamour? and Im with you. Good cleanser and moisturizer are a MUST!

Celeste said...

Your right about the canvas! I have adult acne sadly so I drink lots of water and don't eat any processed foods!

Are you a runner? I used to enjoy running but have back problems so now I focus on yoga and pilates.