Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Because I'm a Rambler

  • Tonight I made my Aunt Brenda's Chicken and Rice recipe. It is seriously so delicious and so easy. My hubs and his dad loved it. I paired it with broccoli {big surprise}, rolls, and apple sauce. 

  • Last Monday my family drove to Kentucky to celebrate my sister's graduation from college.



 I'm seriously so proud of her. I know she will do amazing where ever she ends up working.


  • This evening my hubby opened our grill up to look at something, and found a mess full of hay and straw that was put in it by someone. It's very unnerving to think that someone we don't know was on our back deck property. I'm thinking an alarm system may be coming soon.
  • Yesterday I went to Goodwill since it seemed like ages since I had been in there. I scored big time...and I'm in love!!

Bombay & Co. Mirror- Regular Price $299.99
I bought it for $49 bucks!
Whoever had it painted it black because there's a couple
spots of bronze that was missed.
Either way, I love it..and can't decide if I want to change the black
or keep it.
{I must admit that I never, ever pay that much for something
there, but I knew that I could never find this size mirror anywhere for 
that cheap!}


Hope everyone has a great night!
I'm thinking my bed is calling for me! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to your sister!! And thanks for stopping by Big Mario today. I love these little link-ups where you get to discover new blogs and "meet" new people! :)

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario)

Amber said...

I love your mirror! I'm so jealous! Our goodwill never has anything good! You must share your recipe, if it's not a secret family recipe! : )

Heather said...

Ohhhh!Nice steal!! Be glad you got there before me! LOL