Monday, May 30, 2011

And the Award Goes to....


This afternoon...I received a blog award from my sweet bloggy friend, Tricia who
is author of Mama Marchand's Musings....a fun, and fabulous blog that you will instantly
fall in love with!

Thank you, so much Tricia...I seriously had the biggest smile when I took a look at your
newest post!

The award rules are:

*thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them (check!).
*tell us something about yourself.
*nominate 10 other bloggers.
*let them know you awarded them!

  • I absolutely love having my brows done. I find having them plucked and waxed to be
so very relaxing. I even have my honey do this on last minute situations.

  • When it comes to eating pizza...I eat mine in a very weird way. It involves my fork, 
and eating every bit of the topping off first...
the dough with a little bit of sauce is the best part.

  • A little bit of history in the book of Liz...I was engaged to be married to my
preteen and high school boyfriend of 8 years. Yup. I said preteen. We dated went out
{where I don't know...considering we both couldn't drive}
since I was 12...on and off till I was about 20. I called it off because I knew it wasn't right.
We both didn't know anything other than him and I....always together.
Thank you, Lord for unanswered prayers.

And now for my 10 nominations!!
  1. Brittney - A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife
  2. Kelly- Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife
  3. Beach Bum & Baby
  4. Breanna- Counting Blessings
  5. Happiness Is
  6. Krystal- Hello Darlin'
  7. Megan- Loving the Little Things
  8. The Workaholic Momma
  9. Rebekah- Life with the Edwards
  10. Leah- Happily Herring
Happy Memorial Day everyone!

6 comments:

Breanna said...

Oh my gosh! Elizabeth! You are so sweet! You just made my whole weekend! Thank you so much! :) I absolutely love your blog!

Thank you for the award - it means so much to know someone out there actually reads it! You rock! Have a fabulous week!

XOXO!

mama marchand said...

You are so welcome! :)

Elizabeth said...

@Brenna: You're so very welcome! And I love your blog too!! :)

Megan said...

Awww! Thanks for passing on the award to me! And congrats on being awarded yourself!

Ahhh...I don't know how you find waxing to be relaxing. How can you relax while having hairs ripped out?!

FemminaDaVinci said...

Found you from Breanna's blog. I love love love to eat pizza the same way!

the workaholic momma said...

Congratulations on your award - your blog is darling and def deserves this award!!!!

And thank you so much for nominating my blog - it totally put a smile on my face:) Hope you're having a wonderful week!!!