Sunday, April 3, 2011

A - Z

A. Age: 27....will be 28 in June!

B. Bed size: Queen...but hopefully when we get a new bedroom suite
it will be a King. :)
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathrooms. Eeek!
D. Dogs: Two Miniature Eskimos...a girl, Kaci...and a boy, Buck

E. Essential start to your day: Medicine and Vitamins!
F. Favorite color: I love all colors!

G. Gold or silver: silver


H. Height: 5′ 3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): none...attempted the piano,
but lost interest

J. Job title: Wife and Banker
K. Kids: None yet. :)

L. Live for ______: God and making my hubby the happiest
I possibly can.

M. Most embarrassing moment: Oh gosh...probably when I worked at my first job,
H.G.Hills....and the guy who trained me on the cash register didn't have a tongue (so true,
so he spoke kinda funny..I just thought it was his accent)...so when he said this
certain person's name, I thought that was how you pronounced it. So when he had me call him on the
loud speaker, that's how I called for him. Yea, needless to say my face was a little red.


N. Nicknames: Liz, Lizzy, Lou....

O. Overnight hospital stays: I had Pnuemonia several years back, and stayed in the hospital
close to a week
P. Pet peeves: finding the hub's hair where he shaves, on the sink; whenever people in the family
ask if I have taken my medicine when I get the slightest bit aggravated or emotional...apparently I
can't have common, normal emotions; rude people...and people who are hypocritical.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You promised, and you swore it"....The Notebook

S. Siblings: 2 sisters- Angela and Amber; 2 brothers- Michael and Josh

T. Time you wake up: During the week about 6:45ish...

U. University attended: Did not attend.

V. Vegetables: Love them all except a small handful (Beets, Jalepenos,
and a few more)
W. What makes you run late: Slow drivers...I hate being late!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Lungs when I had Pnuemonia and then my
left knee when I dislocated it. Ouch!

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas

Z. Zoo animals favorites: Monkeys and Peguins.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun post! I'll have to try it!
PS The penguins are my fav too :)

Nicole said...

What a fun post! I will have to give it a try! PS Penguins are my favorite too :)

The Other Side of the Story said...

Love this post! =)