Saturday, April 16, 2011

When I'm Itching for a Change...

So I gotta share with you something I find easy, somewhat entertaining...and cures all my itching for change.

It's kind of like loving to rearrange your furniture....

seeing the endless possibilities and looks for your room.

It's the same concept I have towards my blog.

When I'm itching for a new look....I change the look of my blog.

You have probably seen that I will change the pattern or design on here like over night.

Well...luckily it's all free and I don't pay a dime so the hub's isn't asking why I'm buying these layouts and only using them for a week or so.

If you head on over to Yummy Lolly...she's affiliated with Suck my Lolly designs.




She has listed a free template {under her design gallery} called BYO
background.

She even lists the directions step by step with little pictures to see in reference {for people who are visual...like me!}.

I have found numerous patterns and designs throughout her recommended sites...and even through my own research.

But in honesty...she has listed the best sites already in my opinion.
 So don't think I'm wacko or even kind of crazy being so indecisive...

I just find it kinda fun...

2 comments:

a lovely mess. said...

ok, no offense to the person you are referencing, but "suck my lolly" is literally the most awful name for anything...ever! haha...

tricia said...

Haha, I agree with a lovely mess! But, I'm right there with ya about the blog design change.