Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I Love about Sunday...

I love productive days!

I don't know who doesn't, but anyways.

I woke up this morning and decided to take my butt over to our friend's house to pick up some monkey grass they were getting rid of.

I have always loved this stuff, and mainly because it's almost impossible to kill....plus it spreads like wildfire.


We have tons of it....

We're hoping to get it cut down in to smaller clumps to make it easier to replant...
hopefully we won't have a problem with all the rock in our yard.

Speaking of yard....


This is a small portion of the bones I found in the back yard from the puppies.

Good thing I grabbed them before the hubs continued to mow today.

Oh and I cleaned, washed and detailed my car as well.

Nothing like having a nice, clean vehicle
to drive. .



And in between everything the hubs and I did today...
we did get to watch the Masters.

My hubs was in golf heaven...


He makes me laugh.
I will say I was kind of crushing on this guy...


He was a little hottie....

but nothing like the hottie I had sitting next to me. :)

No comments: