Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today.....

...my co-worker friend got some beautiful flowers from
her guy.
I couldn't resist taking a picture.


...I made note of what I needed to clean tomorrow while at work.
Eeek! Amazing how those little
dust bunnies make themselves right at home...


...I finally hung up the remainder of crosses on our small wall by our back door.
This has to be one of my favorite things to collect.
Can you believe I managed to find
every one at Goodwill??!


...I came home, gathered the dishes up, put them in the dishwasher....and caught myself
staring out the window counting my blessings again.
I love my husband, I love our home...and
just love our front yard.
Amazing how something so "small"...can trigger an out pour
of thankfulness.


And before I forget....
I want to say thank you so much for all
of the sweet comments on my post from last night.
It seriously brought a smile to my face knowing
that I have friends in my blog world
who care enough to say a kind little word
 to me, and say they are thinking
and praying for me.
So...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Those are beautiful crosses. I never find things like this while thrifting. I hear it's a gift! I would love to sit on your porch and peer into your front lawn as well.

Anna said...

Love your cross wall!! I need to start looking at goodwill!!