Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Good morning, friends!

I'm linking up with Katie for Saturday Morning Scene....

a fun way to get the day started!



Saturday Morning Scene


As you can see, when I eat my Brown Sugar Pop tarts...
I'm not one for the edges. 

{Wasteful, I know}


One of my lovely customers gave me this "recipe" to make for my 
hubby and myself.

It is an at home remedy for nose spray.

I'm thinking I might try and mix some up...


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

have a great weekend ;)

Beach Bum & Baby said...

OMG I love Brown Sugar Pop Tarts! Seriously they are so good - I also love the raspberry ones!! :)

And you'll have to let us know how the nose spray thing works. I use a neti pot in the shower and use a saline rinse. The pollen here has been REALLY messing me up!!!

Joeylee said...

i don't eat the crust on my pop tarts either! have a great saturday!

Kelsey Claire said...

I use a Netty Pot and LOVE it. I am all for nasal irrigation! I should make my own rather than buying the packets.

Laura said...

Pop Tarts sound delicious!

Cara S. said...

POP Tart edges=garbage! I am with you on that!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh wow - you'll have to let us know how that homemade nose spray works - I've been dealing with nasal nastiness all week! Hope you have a great weekend:)

KSK said...

That's funny that you don't eat the edges! ...You don't get much pop tart!! Hahaha :)
Have a good wknd!

http://kskspot.blogspot.com

Mrs. C @ Tosots said...

I'm the complete opposite! I dont eat the middle! Weird huh? Keep us updated on that home remedy. =)

Jennifer said...

I have never hear of just eating the middle! Too funny!