Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Randoms


  • We had some severe storms last night that kept me tossing and turning for quite awhile. Once my love gets home, this girls going to bed!
  • I really want to brag on my hubs right now....but I promised him I wouldn't when I found out this wonderful news. Just a hint : Work + Husband = Recognition 
  • I deactivated my Facebook. It has been something I have been debating on doing, and finally today...I did it. There's too much drama, gossip...you name it, it's on there...and I'm first to admit I was guilty of every bit of it...well, I won't say every bit of it, because some of that stuff on there, I couldn't imagine doing. Hopefully you see where I'm going with this.

    • My lovey told me for our vacation this year we will be going on a Cruise!! I am so excited! Last year we had a blast
    • A while back I mentioned how I wanted to find a woman's doctor that I could really feel comfortable and at ease with. One that I could stick with when we decide to have a baby. Well, with some high recommendations from several people, I made an appointment with a doctor for the 25th of this month. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
    • Yesterday, I watched my recording of Sunday's episode of Coming Home. I had my box of Kleenex's ready, and believe me...I used them!!
    • Tonight, for the first time ever....I left Hobby Lobby empty handed. My love would be proud.
    • I mentioned a couple posts back about the neighbors behind us apparently setting their yard on fire. I don't know what it is, but the few issues we have had while living in this home...our fence is involved. I don't even want to think about what could have happened if the fire would have kept going. Thank you, Lord it stopped.
    • When I got home tonight...I found this on the kitchen floor.
     
    Some body's gonna be poopin' out a pen....

    Poor bird.

    2 comments:

    Rebekah said...

    That's great about your hubs! I hate the process of finding a woman doctor. It stresses me out to no end! How did you leave HobLob with nothing?? We don't have one where I live and it's the saddest thing.

    tricia said...

    I HATE storms. Hate them.

    Congrats to your hubs!

    WOWZA to the deactivation of your FB account. I fully support you ... I just know I could never do it!

    CRUISE! AWESOME

    (yes, I am responding to every bullet point)

    I need a new woman doctor, too. I wasn't happy with how things went during N's pregnancy and I'm looking for one, too. *sigh* I hope yours is a good one!

    Never heard of Coming Home. Do I need to add that to my TV list?

    I HEART HOBBY LOBBY. *drool*

    You have some weirdo neighbors. Oil and fire? What the heck?

    The visual of pooping out a pen physically hurts me.

    The end ... to my comment. :)