Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pillows and Such

This afternoon, I had a craving for some Country Music Chicken Salad. (wonder why it's called that...ahem, Nashville.)

It is seriously the best Chicken Salad I have ever had.

There's a new Kroger Marketplace located in Gallatin (where I work) which is right next door to the little town we live in.

This place isn't like the normal Kroger's that you see everywhere.

This Kroger has furniture...a jewelry store, and everything else you can imagine.

While I was there, I decided to check out their home decor section (pillows, candles, pictures, etc).

I fell in love with all of their pillows.




Beautiful, aren't they?

Seriously, I'm glad I wasn't on a mission to come home with new pillows, because I'm sure I would have completely failed it considering how indecisive I can be.

And these little guys?

They triggered a funny memory I have...



In all seriousness, I had two pet frogs.

They were the nastiest, most annoying creatures I have ever come in contact with.

And to make it worse, I named them Sweet and Sour.

What the heck.

I ended up letting one go, and the other one?

It's where about still remains a mystery.

4 comments:

tricia said...

Sweet and Sour? Hilarious and kinda gross at the same time!

LOVE those pillows.

Candace Boice said...

Such beautiful pillows! I wish all Kroger stores had such cool stuff!

♥Miss Brittney♥ said...

Oooooo!!! I am loving all those pillows..but they are always so expensive! Boooo! I wish we had a fabulous kroger like that here, ours is just a normal boring old one. lol

Alely said...

cute stuff!