Monday, April 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{via}



1. Giving in to Temptation. I goofed. I goofed big time. I would like to
say it was all worth it, but I don't think I can. I mean
Sonics Mozzarella cheese sticks with a Dr. Pepper..
that ain't that bad. 
Right? Who am I kidding.



 2. FxCamera. I really do love this app on my phone.
 I took this while lounging in the bed. 
I'm a goofy girl.



3. Fancy drinks. This looks like it would be loaded with alcohol.
And by the looks of the picture, it looks like I'd be in a drunken
state by all the glasses. 
Berry Lemonade - Alcohol free. Yum.

3. Scary foot. I found this on my phone earlier today.
I don't really know when it was taken, but it's kind of wicked.
And my foot looks even wicked-er
 

That's all I got for Miscellany Monday! 

Love and hugs!

2 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

LOVE IT - esp the cheese sticks and dr pepper - yum!! Hope you're having a great Monday!!

Mrs. C said...

Mmm...mozz sticks! Hope your day was good!

http://tosots.blogspot.com/