Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{via}

1. Sweet Buck. He can be crazy hyper at times, but he seriously is one of the
sweetest puppies ever.


2. Sonic Beverages. Especially 2-4 when it's Happy Hour and every drink is
half off. And this little token is even better!


3. Scrumptious Dinner. I love these new Sandwich Thins I got at the store
yesterday. Tonight I made the hubs and I a BLT....along with some fresh
pineapple and some pickle spears.

** You probably can't tell, 
but I snagged these trays 
at Goodwill a couple weeks ago.  
99 cents each, and I picked up like 3!
The hubby hates when his food mixes, 
so I thought these were perfect! **

Happy Monday, friends! :)

9 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

thanks for your sweet comments! i love sonic happy hour too! and how funny about your hubby & his food ways -- my brother thinks the exact same!

tricia said...

I loooooooooooooove the tray idea! Awesomeness!

Kate Clower said...

Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth! I think the divided trays are hysterical...I know so many people who don't like their food to touch, but I still think it's funny!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, seriously I could have written this post. We majorly crave Sonic since moving from Nashville to illinois... there's a sonic here but it's just not the same. And I live on those sandwich thins. AND we have a dozen of those old school lunch trays b/c I'm ocd about my food touching... =) Thanks for visiting 2 sweet things and I'll definitely be back here!

Sarah said...

Mmm, the BLTs sound so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog from MM!

Rachel said...

I'm laughing about the food mixing -- I've got several kiddos that I'm sure will stay like that through adult hood!

Great miscellany. :)

Sara said...

Your pup is so adorable!! And I could really use a little happy hour Cherry Limeade right now! Mmmmmm....

A Day in the Life... said...

LOVE cherry limeades AND sandwich thins!! :)

Shannon said...

Cute vintage trays! I've always wanted to try a Sonic but I think the closest one to me is almost 2 hours away...maybe someday :)