Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{via}

1. Weather. Storms throughout Tennessee started brewing mid morning, and
by the time noon came around today, rain and wind was right around the corner. It was pretty scary.
I was just happy that the hubs and I were safe and sound at our works...along with
our friends and family being safe, too.


And this was around lunch time...okay, I don't think you
can really tell just how scary it did look, but just believe
me...it was.

2. Smelly cuteness. Okay, I couldn't think of a better description, but
seriously, I love this stuff. My manager got all of us on teller row one, and it's so
convenient with it's size. I had it on my key chain for the longest time,
and I just took it off this evening. Oh how I love Bath & Body Works!


3. Cruise Vacation fever. When going through my purse that I was
going to switch to for tomorrow's outfit, I found something that made me long for one
all over again....our cruise! I seriously cannot believe it will be a year in August when
we took our very first Cruise to the Bahama's and Key West.
I so wanna go on one soon!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

As someone who loves weather-- I am an awe of that radar photo! Even my five year old loves to come watch the radar with me.

I've never been on a cruise. It sounds lovely.....

Rachel