Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Loves

I love looking at the front door....

and seeing our little furbaby waiting for daddy....


I love that my sweet hubs will offer to cook grill out every night the weather cooperates....

just so I can have a break.

I love seeing the sky right before the sun starts settling....



I love being able to hear the wind chimes outside our back door....

even if it does say #1 Teacher.

(I'm not a teacher...never have been...but a big thank you to our previous
owner friends!)

...and I love new springy Nail Polish for my toes...

even if I do hate the way my toes feet look.

What are some of your little loves?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Rebekah said...

My husband and I need to get a grill before summer! We would use it a lot! I love bright nail polish!

Amber said...

I've always wondered how it can be comfortable when dogs sit that way??? It seem like it would hurt! I'm glad you love your windchimes! I was just telling David the other day that I wanted some to go on our front porch and he said I was getting old! : )