Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just a Handful...

...out of my 621 pictures to see.

Oh yes.

I'm a picture addict.

Especially when it comes to my cell phone.

Ask my hubs. He'll tell you.

That's the majority of why he hates having his picture taken.

But he understands that one of my many job titles is being his own personal paparazzi.

A house in our hood...my inspiration for wanting bamboo in
our back yard.

"I'm debt free...thank you, Dave Ramsey!"
Somebody celebrating at Wendys??

Yup, that's ya'll...Amy and Nicole!

FYI: No, we will not cash your $300 trillion check at
your request. So sorry.

Miss Olivia Kate. Seems so long ago.

Kaci...when it was just Kaci. Snuggling with her giraffe.

One of my favorite pictures of my love.

Cutest KC Chiefs fan ever!

My lovely rose bush taken last year.
Not bad to have gotton it from the flea market. :)

To my husband.

Do I really even need to comment?

I took this picture one day while browsing Goodwill. My mom wore
these same kind of shoes for the longest time. Funny how a stranger's pair
of shoes they thought nothing of, brought back such memories. It's still on
my phone.

Amen. I still want this picture. In our bedroom would be
perfect.

I sent this to my hubs when I finally decided I wanted a baby.
I guess it was a random kind of way to bring it up.

Eight games on at once. Seriously, my hubs is addicted.

He secretly wants to be a UFC fighter...

Now I wanna see some of your most random cell phone pics!

Post 'em and show 'em!

7 comments:

♥Miss Brittney♥ said...

I love this idea! I may just have to do my own random picture post! And I really love the marriage picture and the one where you are holding up the baby onesie!! Lol! That pic is soooo funny! Also I couldn't believe someone was trying to cash a trillion dollar check! I need the story behind that one... :)

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

how fun is this? your blog is Adorable I love it! My sister and I just started a blog and would LOVE for you to come over and visit
trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
We would love if you become our newest {blog} friend and follower
hope to see you soon!

Candace Boice said...

oh how fun! i'm a huge picture-taking addict as well! new follower by the way! :)

Amber said...

Oh my..I about died when I got to the trillion dollar check picture!!! Must have been a waffle employee! I don't remember OK that small! : ( And I still love that marriage painting. I'm so glad you posted a pic of it again! Maybe I can copy the saying and make my own somehow?

tricia said...

You probably know my favorite ... the Dave Ramsey car! :)

Amy said...

I died when I saw the check too! Oh the things people try to get away with! Like riding on the back of a golf cart holding on to your stroller bc your too lazy to fold it down and back up again when you get to the next garage sale :)

Elizabeth said...

@Amy: Tehee! I had so much fun that day! I still have all my stuff that I got that today...speaking of which the flower arrangement I bought is on my kitchen table! And yes...people are crazy...I just can't imagine thinking they would get that cashed. lol