Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to Know You

{via}

1. do you watch/read the news? 
I have all of our local news stations listed under my favorites along with
CNN and LIFE.Very rarely will I catch the news on television.


2. how would you describe your "look"?  
This is a tough one. I wear what I like, and what I feel
comfortable in.




3. did you play sports in high school or college? 
Nope...which I look back and wish I would have. I would
have loved to have played soccer.




4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? 
Definitely high heels. I used to wear stillettos every day to work back in the day...and now my toes show
all it's damage. Definitely not worth it in my eyes. Flats it is!

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? I have several that I equally enjoy...House Hunters (not the international version), Intervention, anything on I.D. (Investigation Discovery), Snapped, and recently I have fallen in love with Friday Night Lights...thanks to Netflix and the hubs.
 


6. would you rather bake or cook?  I prefer to cook.

7. shorts or skirts? Skirts! I love skirts.

8. what's your favorite scary movie? 
Oh goodness. I like the suspenceful scary...not so much
the bloody, gory type movies. Honestly, I can't seem to think of any name though.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Skirts and dresses are my favorite!