Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting to Know You

Via

1. Do you weigh yourself?
Occasionally I will step on the scale, but not
everyday.


2. What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Calamari....fried Calamari.
3. Snail mail or email?
 I love snail mail. :) However, email is normally
what I get.
4. Do you have any irrational fears?
What are they?
I don't think so....I must not, since I can't really think of one. I think everything I fear 
would be pretty common and normal.
 
5. Do you play an instrument?
No.
6. Would you rather be bitten by a snake
 or attacked by a bear?
Bitten by a snake...definitely.
7. Do you ever go bra-less in public?
 No way. Never.
8. Today I am thankful for.....?
This incredible weather we have had this weekend. It is
seriously so gorgeous. And the temperature is perfect!

....and I'm thinkin' this little girl is lovin' it.

2 comments:

Karina said...

I'm actually jealous of your kitty laying in the sun right now. I am really jealous!!

tricia said...

Your cat is beautiful!