Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Confession.

I have a confession.

I'm sure it's completely normal...

and a little bit silly,

but I thought I'd share.

Tomorrow is my very first appointment with my new women's doctor.

{sigh}

Just thinking about it, I get a huge ball of butterflies...

Why? I don't know.

I have a bad habit of thinking the worst in all things.

All the symptoms I have had...

create all those far fetched what ifs that send my brain in to a panic.

And when I say I have a huge ball of butterflies in my stomach...

I totally mean it,

because all those butterflies almost caused me to cancel 

my appointment and reschedule for a much later date.

But then my co-workers friends told me
how much I needed to go....

to put my mind at ease.

So from blog friend to blog friend....

please say a little prayer...

because at 10am central time

I will be there.

{sigh} 

{via}

5 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

There are a few things worse than a womens doctor appointment. I kid you not when we were looking for a house I wanted to be close enough to mine so I wouldn't have to find a new one! Judge me if you will.

tricia said...

Oh, girl. You gotta go! I'm actually jealous ... I want a new woman's doctor!

Kim said...

I hear ya on the fears!! Prayin' ya don't hyperventilate and pass out!

Anna said...

Girl, you will be fine! It ain't no thing. It's good to be nervous, I don't think anyone isn't...just take deep breaths and before you know it the sweating and fretting will be over!

a lovely mess. said...

you think a checkup is bad...ha! wait till you have a baby. honey they are going to be poking and prodding in ways you have yet to wrap your head around! totally worth it though :)

Good luck!