Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!




{one} what was your first job?
I worked as a cashier at H.G.Hills. You may have heard of the 
ole Piggly Wiggly...it's a Southern based grocery store. Yeah, they're
owned by the same people.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes. We have gone to Zanies, a comedy club in downtown Nashville.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Mike played on top deck on our cruise. I was too busy getting pampered at 
the spa (yea, I sound like I really regret it, huh?). But the last time I did...that
would be in Destin, vacation 2009.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I'm thinking one of Kaci or Buck. Go figure.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Not too often.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
put it in this big jug we have in our office here at home.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I do or should I say I did. I just haven't in so long.
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nah.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I would say behind it. I love taking pictures.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Piggly Wiggly? I didn't know that was a real store! LOVE it :)