Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today.....

..while my hubs was doing this.....


I headed to Lowes (one of my favorite places, by the way),
and gathered up some goodies.

Boston Ferns are my favorite,
and they look amazing
on our front porch.
Love!


And this is what I put together.
Oh how I love the Spring!


And then I saw how tragic this was....
and made a minor dent in it.
There's so much that needs to be done, and
doing it with bare hands (the gloves are too big),
I got grossed out by a slug
I came across on a leaf!


My babies watched me through the front door...

Oh my word,
I'm such a girl.

I need a manicure from this.

6 comments:

♥Miss Brittney♥ said...

We did yard work today too! Our yard was a disgrace and we had to clean it up nice since were moving at the end of this week...but it was actually kind of nice because my hubby and I worked together. :) I'm glad were moving to an apartment though because he's deploying soon and theres no way I could keep up with that yard all by myself for nearly a year!

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

how fun! I am the WORST at planting--like seriously, i kill any plant i touch! you did a beautiful job--come to my house next, lol!

Laura said...

We got most of our front landscaping done thankfully. It sure was hot today though. Your pots look great. That's another thing on my to-do list.

a lovely mess. said...

sweet girl, i adore you.
we both have the same love for lowes! haha!

www.hannahfancher.com

Shelby McDevitt said...

New follower!! You dropped in on Sat and commented on my Saturday Morning Scene picture. Love your blog!!

Shelby

Shelby McDevitt said...

I am a new follower, you commented on my Saturday Morning Scene picture, love your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Shelby