Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

I had a lot of fun today.

It involved a road trip with my hubs, and seeing a handful of people that I love.

We jumped in the truck and drove about an hour and a half away
to my Nana's house in Glasgow, Kentucky.

I wish I would have taken a picture of some of the greenest pastures
that we passed on the way there.

It was seriously the reason why they call it Bluegrass Kentucky.

When we arrived, I had to load up on hugs and kisses with the babies.

I told my Lovey that my baby fever had reached a temperature of 104 being around
them.

He of course gave a smile and rolled his eyes.

 My sister, Angela with sweet baby, Sophie.

 I so wish I would have gotten a picture of Olivia's face. She's such a cutie!

 My nephews Brandon and Chase...the birthday boy! I can't believe he is 
8 years old. Time flies by too fast!

My end of the table. Note my crazy hubs who
wasn't in picture mode. That's so normal for him.
It makes me laugh looking back at it, even though
it aggravated the snot out of me today.

My dad. :)

Olivia on "her" Blackberry.

Seriously...it's times like today that makes me count my
blessings twice.

Have you counted yours today??

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is such a sweet post!