Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day!


I have a tiny bit of Irish in me...

not much, but a little.

I wish I could say that I fixed a traditional St. Patty's Day dinner....(corned beef with cabbage...and a mug of green beer)....

but instead we ordered takeout.

Real festive. Not.

I obviously did not plan very well, and do I really care?

Not really. I'm not dwelling on it, and either is the hubs.

Instead I'm focusing on the fact that I purchased some plane tickets that my sister and I will be using in May.

We are heading to Orlando...and I couldn't be more excited!

We are heading to see my mom's side of the family, who I haven't seen in close to 13 years.

Although I am very excited, I am kind of nervous as well...but I know all of that nervousness will quickly fade after I see their smiling faces.

On another note...

Spring time arrived in our house.

When the hubs was out of town Tuesday night, I cleaned every nook and cranny there was in our house, and finished it with decorating Spring/Easter themed.



Okay, so from looking at these pictures...the Easter eggs are kind of bothering me that they aren't even.

I may have to fix that.

Other than that....this rabbit I snagged at an Antique store (it's hardly antique, but ya know how those places have a million and one different vendors....with a million and one different things.)...and I love it. It's probably one of my favorite pieces.

I took a couple more pics but they didn't turn out too good, so I decided not to post.

Hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the rabbit plate!