Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smelling Finger Nail Polish

I think I am officially going crazy.

I am sitting here on my couch watching 48 Hours...and I am smelling the scent of Finger Nail Polish or Nail Polish Remover.

Let me rephrase that.

I'm sitting here on the couch smelling the scent of something like Finger Nail Polish or Remover...and I have nothing around me of that nature.

Please tell me I'm not unbalanced and delirious.

What would be crazy is if I start getting a headache.

Or if I go grab some cotton balls.

I'm actually sitting here chuckling to myself.

I found myself today feeling awfully jolly. I asked myself once or twice if my orange juice got laced with something this morning.

Nah, just kidding.

I think my whole reason for feeling so overjoyed, was because I got to sleep in with no husband yanking the covers off of me....or tangling his legs up with mine.

Oh and I meant to show this sooner because I realized it may be a while till I decide what kind of decor I want for our kitchen.

Before
And after....
I know it's not the best angle or anything...but you get the picture as far as what color it is.

I love how clean and fresh it is, and it really brings the gray out in the flooring to life.

 Well....on to get some IB Profen...I'm getting a headache.

Kidding.

No comments: