Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene

I think by now, you can probably tell that I have a huge heart for animals dogs.

Mostly since our Kaci and Buck came in to the picture.

So when my bestie asked if we would watch her 8 week old, Lilly ( a yellow Lab),

I was all smiles.
Since the weather in middle Tennessee has been absolutely breath taking this morning,

we spent some time outside in the back yard.

Windows are up, back door is open, and I'm now itching for Spring to arrive.

Here's just a few from this morning for my

Saturday morning scene.



Head on over to Katie's blog and link on up!


16 comments:

Kim said...

sweet baby!!

Kendall said...

So cute! We've been doing the exact same thing this morning only in Texas!

mrsashcake said...

stopping by from katie's. he is so adorable! love it!

xoxo

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

MELT MY HEART, that pup is adorable! thanks for linking up :)

Laura said...

So, so cute!!!

Paige said...

How very adorable!!!

Carey said...

Bah! Such an adorable pup!!!! Makes me want one....

Thanks for the sweet comment! Nice to meet ya in blogland :)

Erin said...

I want that dog.. I want that dog.. I want that dog..

diaryofasupermommy.com said...

oh my word he is so adorable! i cannot wait to one day have the space to add a pup to our family!

Raven said...

OMG that is too cute. Makes me almost want to get another dog. I did say almost :)

Claire said...

such a cute dog! totally reminds me of my little dog growing up, Biscuit. she looked just like that when my dad first brought her home!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Am I the only one who is affected by new puppies the same way most women are affected by new babies? Must. Adopt. Another. Puppy. NOW!

Too cute!

- Jessi - said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I love dogs too. Hope you have a great Sunday!
Newest follower :)

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!

Lucy The Valiant said...

So sweet! I can't stand it!

mrs c said...

She is so dang cute! ;)