Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I'm loving all of these fun and fabulous linky's out in blog land!

Tonight I have decided to jump on Carissa's bandwagon and
participate in her....

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Steel Magnolias. Seriously, do I need to elaborate on one of the best Southern
classics of all time? I find myself on repeat while watching this movie. Laugh, cry, laugh, cry.
"I'm just tickled pink watching it right now."

I have to limit my in take of this place, 
because if I look at it, it goes straight to my butt it's just that good. 
This Cheeseburger joint originated in 1986 in Virginia
and now has over 750 locations across the U.s. 
And get this, it is a known fact that there is over 250,000 possible ways to order a cheeseburger at this place.

Delicious.

3. I told you I was a crazy dog momma. And so is the hubs
Except a crazy dog daddy.
But seriously, how can one deny this precious sight?
And for my last one....

4. Saturday night, I'm attending the Teller Banquet my work is putting on.
I'm really excited. I'm sure pictures will be posted at some point this weekend.
A good time shall be had!



11 comments:

Rachel said...

THere's a 5GUys that opened up about 20minutes from our home. I'm thinking we need to check it out...especially once I found out they have a gluten free menu option. :) You have convinced me.

Have a great Monday night!

Shannon said...

Awww, Five Guys is so yummy! We have one just down the block which is soooo dangerous!

Cute blog!

Have a great week!

Shannon

Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

BARBIE said...

I love Five Guys! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Sandy a la Mode said...

thanks for the follow! now following you back!! mmm five guys... soo good!!

Tracy said...

I, too, have a weakness for burgers. I went to the gym tonight and came home to watch diners, drive-ins and dives...big giant mistake :))

Sweet Simplicity said...

I have never eaten at 5 Guys. I have heard such good things though! My state needs to get one.

a lovely mess. said...

such a cute idea! i want to play next time! haha! remind me and next monday i'll do it too!

- Jessi - said...

Oh my goodness 5 guys is so good! and your doggie is so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
-New follower :)

AuniLeigh said...

Thanks for the comment you left me about the alarm clock. lol, seriously it irked me this too.

Never heard of 5 Guys, we don't have that here in Michigan. I'll have to check out next time down south. Have a good one!

Kelli said...

Oh how we love 5 Guys! Um, I've never seen Steel Magnolias...can we still be friends?

Kelly @ Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife said...

I **love** Five Guys!! The burgers are fries are soooo good!! Unfortunately, I'm the only one in the family who likes it so I don't have it too often - which is probably a good thing for my waistline :)