Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{Via}

 1. Bless his sweet heart. I know your curious about this last sentence I wrote in reference
to the picture below. I made the comment to my honey Sunday night about how I was worried about
my flowers and the freezing temperatures coming about late that evening/early morning. When leaving for
work this morning this is what I saw. Oh that sweet hubs of mine. Little things like this is far more sweeter in my eyes than him bringing home a bundle of fresh flowers, in which I like those
too...


2. Thankful for a view! On beautiful days like today I am so happy I can
sit in my chair at work and look outside. It was gorgeous in Middle Tennessee today...a bit chilly, but
beautiful!


3. A favorite snack! I love pretzels....which is strange because I haven't always liked them.
The other day while at Publix, I found something new. I love the Everything Bagels, and I eat them for
breakfast quite often. So when it was made into a pretzel, I was smitten!

Delish!

5 comments:

Anna said...

What a sweet hubby!

PamJ said...

Those look like quite the interesting pretzels!!
I have to agree, the sweet gesture is even better than getting fresh flowers :)

Lori said...

That bagel/pretzel thing looks AMAZING. I need to try it!

And your hubby is so sweet :)

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

also doing a giveaway if you're interested in entering!

Heather said...

That first picture is adorable!
So very sweet.

Alely said...

awww what a sweet hubby!