Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to Know You

I'm so happy that Keely has brought this back to blog land!


Head on over, check it out, and link on up! 
1. if you won the title of miss America, what would your platform be?
 Hm...I would say Cancer Prevention, and finding an overall cure for Cancer.
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
 Both! It's nice to be able to relax inside, but there's seriously nothing like being outside on those glorious, sunny days. Love it.

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tacky?
Nah, I've never been one to wear monkey printed pajama bottoms with house slippers...or anything like that. Now, if you go to Walmart...I can say without a doubt you will see some people wearing them!
 
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
The living room. However, when we get a new bedroom suite, and our bedroom made over (whenever that will be), I'm sure we will be in the bedroom a lot more.
 
5. nook, kindle, or book?
I'm coming to realize slowly, I'm not a reader. I wish I could sit down and read a book, but it sooner or later bores me. So, none of the above.
 
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Okay, that's gross...and hopefully, there will never be a time in my life that I have to wear the same outfit for a whole week, or can't brush my teeth. (Gag)
 
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Oh goodness...I have come across so, so many incredible blogs. Seriously. If I had to name just one, I would say Little Miss Momma is pretty fabulous. But seriously, there's so, so many out there!
 
8. lately I've been daydreaming about.........?
Babies. Need I say more???

6 comments:

Keely said...

ahhhhh..daydreaming about babies is the best!

we just redid our bedroom and it's now my favorite room..

thanks so much for playing!

Amanda C. said...

i've been daydreaming about babies too!!! haha!
thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

Leah said...

Daydreaming of babies seems to be pretty popular! We can't wait to start a family! Cute blog, newly following.

- Jessi - said...

Daydreaming is nice and then you get reality babies.. lol just kidding :)

the workaholic momma said...

uh-oh - sounds like you might be coming down with baby fever;) Babes are the best!!

a lovely mess. said...

I'm waiting for you to do miscellany monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!