Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting to Know You

{via}

1. what inspires you?
my husband, seeing pictures of what I looked like when we were dating (which really wasn't that long ago), and my other awesome bloggers I read around me.
2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
new running shoes
3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
at home....we're big on Netflix...we love it!
4. household chore you don't mind doing?
cooking, if that would be considered a chore. 
5. coffee or tea?
sweet tea....love it!
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
pretzels with blue cheese dressing
7. what's the last book you read?
several books ago...Jewell by Bret Lott
8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
I have been told I look younger than 27, but I don't think I do.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for new running shoes :)

Tami said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I'm your newest follower- your blog is too cute!

Katie said...

Yay for new running shoes & I love sweet tea too!

Anna said...

We love netflix too! Never had the pretzel/bleu cheese combo may have to try that...and I love to cook too! Now, if I could only have a dishes fairy :)

Alely said...

i really need to get a pair of running shoes too and pretzels with blue cheese dressing??? i must give that a try : ).

Lyryn said...

Both Jesse and I have both been told we still look like we are in high school. i don't think we look that young, but we do have friends that are 21, that people think we look their age. It will be nice when we hit 40!!!